Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hmmm

Ok, so my new dr called today to give me my numbers from Monday, when I was 20 DPO, and they were 8602! He said 'we need to start thinking about multiples!'. Ok, so they are definitely a little on the high side. They are actually off the charts on some ranges that I've seen. All I can do is wait until Wednesday!

Also, so I went to the gym today and exercised and it felt really great. I'm not going to Bootcamp anymore :( because my dr said I should stop any 'strenuous exercise', just to be on the safe side, but I can still exercise. Anyway, I did the strength training class, which isn't even that hard, and now a few hours later I am spotting just a tiny bit! I can't believe it. Trying not to freak out, and scared that I did something bad. Also scared that I can't exercise now for the next 8 months!

No comments: