Monday, September 1, 2008

13 weeks

Stats:
13 weeks
Starting Weight: 147
Weight: 149
Waist @ bellybutton: 35"
How big are the babies? Shrimps

I'm finally in the second trimester!! My belly is still growing and I am trying to EAT as much as possible! I'm stuffing my face every few hours to try and gain the weight that I need to. I really didn't gain any weight last time and it worries me that it will happen again. If I don't gain enough, it could be very dangerous for the twins, so I am doing everything I can. I've only gained 2 pounds in the first trimester, which really isn't that much, so I hope it comes on quickly. How is it possible that I gain weight when I don't want to, but here I am trying to gain as much weight as I can and I've only put on 2 measly pounds. Are you kidding me? I know what you're thinking...it must be so cool to eat anything and everything. Yeah, it's not. I am not that hungry and have to force myself to eat every few hours. Bleh.

Belly Pic #1:
Photobucket

Belly Pic #2:
Photobucket

No comments: