Monday, September 8, 2008

Appointment Update

So I think I had the worlds quickest ultrasound today. He spent about 5 seconds on each baby, just enough to see the heartbeats. I was hoping for a little more, but I'll take what I can get. I should find out the genders next appointment, which I'm hoping is in 3 weeks, but it hasn't been scheduled yet.

So when I talked to my dr about stopping work at 30 weeks, he reminded me that he is still recommending that I stop work at 20 weeks, and the only reason he is considering up to 30 weeks is because I work from home. He said it's up to me and if I really really want to keep working to 30 weeks, then he'll let me. So now I'm thinking that maybe I should go out a little sooner! Thanksgiving will be about 25 weeks, so that is a compromise. I guess I'll take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Girl, you need to take the break while you can : ) 25 weeks and no longer!! Not that I'm a Dr. or anything just a mum of a energized 2 year old!